Thursday, December 3, 2009

Mom's Pet and Children's Portraits - In the Philadelphia Suburbs!

Did you know this? Mom and I work on pet portraits and childrens portraits from our studio outside of Philadelphia! Actually, she works, and I supervise.

I get her out for a long walk every morning. AND I make sure we play ball outside in the sunshine in the afternoons. And I get to snuggle next to her when she draws on the couch, and on nice days we sit outside on the porch while she works on her pet or childrens portraits! I love having my mom home.

When she worked somewhere called an office, she would tell me most days, "Otto, I have to go to work, I'll be back tonight. Be a good boy". What boring days those were! And on weekends, she'd say "Otto, today is a Mommy & Otto day!" Those were the fun days.

Now, we have Mommy and Otto days every day. We both hope it keeps up!

No comments: