Sunday, December 7, 2008

Mom's Drawing a Pet Portrait

WEll, we've been spending a lot of time on the couch with old movies because she's working on a "pet portrait". You know her, it's all she's thinking about. I like it because it's been really cold and I get to snuggle up.

There's 2 dogs, one black, one white. And three cats! I don't understand cats, I see them around, they aren't as interesting as squirrels, and whenever I've gotten really close up, they make strange noises and try to hit me with their claws. So I haven't gotten to know them very well.


Evidentally they like dogs, because these 3 cats are all laying on a bed with the dogs, one is even asleep!

But you know, I'm a "good boy", and not a dog.

Have you seen our pet portrait website? It's http://robinzebley.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very unique idea! Thanks for sharing, can't wait to check out more!