Thursday, November 5, 2009

I get to write again....sorry it's been so long...

Since I wrote last, a lot has happened. My human brothers are not around much anymore...what IS "work"? I hate that work thing. My dad has to go to that thing too.

But something happened to mom and she's with me almost every day, all day now! Every morning she tells me what she used to say on weekends: "It's a Mommy & Otto day today!" She doesn't put on funny clothes and funny shoes and go to that "work" thing anymore.

She's busy, though. After we walk around our neighborhood and she cleans our house and uses that vacuum thing that wants to suck up my toys and tennis balls, she does her Art.

Sometimes that means she goes into the studio and paints. But other times she sits on the couch with me and does what she calls "Pet Portraits. She gets all excited when someone wants one of those.

Sometimes she works on a Childrens portrait.

Sometimes she works on HER blog about art and animals And she "tweets" to other people and even to dogs, cats and horses!

Whatever she's doing, it means I get to sit right next to her. And every time I get up, I tell her I want to go outside and make sure no squirrels are coming too close to our house. And I love her being here and so does she!

So today I told her I wanted to share my good news with everyone out there! Your friend, Otto the Good Boy

No comments: